Freaky Flyer Delivery the Experts in Leaflet Distribution Perth
NORTH OF THE RIVER PAMPHLET DISTRIBUTION IN PERTH W.A.
FLYER / LEAFLET / PAMPHLET DELIVERY AND DISTRIBUTION
FLYER / LEAFLET / PAMPHLET GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
FLYER / LEAFLET / PAMPHLET PRINTING SERVICES
Welcome to Freaky Flyer Delivery Pty Ltd
You are here because you want to access a reliable, trustworthy, effective flyer delivery company...a local Perth company that has the reputation of pamphlet distribution to all appropriate street mail letterboxes, within a defined area, whether it be City of Wanneroo, City of Joondalup, City of Stirling, City of Swan, City of Bayswater or any other local City of, Shire of or Town of, we will undertake your flyer distribution in a timely professional manner. We currently deliver to over 120 Perth metropolitan area suburbs, http://www.freakyflyerdelivery.com.au/delivery-zones/flyer-delivery-zone1.html within the above mentioned local government municipalities of the Perth suburbs north of the Swan River....more than 250,000 private residential properties. See latest delivery schedule here:
We are expanding all the time due to our excellent reputation of being a reliable, local, cost effective,
http://www.freakyflyerdelivery.com.au/pricing/flyer-delivery-prices.html, letterbox distribution company. We do have plans to expand to the Perth Southern suburbs in the medium term.
Here at Freaky Flyer Delivery we offer a letterbox distribution service at a competitive rate, whilst providing a premium alternative. Sure, you may find cheaper leaflet distribution services being offered, but cheap is not always cheap, because the results are not as effective.
The key is effective flyer delivery...which will result in a greater response rate to your flyer / leaflet / pamphlet advertising in the northern suburbs of Perth, and an increase in clientele. Freaky Flyer Delivery strives to be the BEST in the business, to enable your business to thrive.
If you want the most competitive deals available anywhere; we can offer this with a simple phone call or Contact Us to discuss your requirements, if you are a little bit flexible with the timing of your advertising campaign we will not be beaten on price, service and genuine concern for the increased business that the flyer advertising can bring.
Please fill in the Contact Us tab with details of your requirements in the message box and one of our friendly staff members will contact you with a quote almost immediately.
We also offer contract pricing for large organisations with a regular delivery schedule. (Particularly designed for the likes of Real Estate agencies that wish to have a monthly office advertiisng campaign, with a varied delivery schedule for their sales representatives) Please Contact Us for details.
Please click on these links below to access discounts and services that will compliment your requirements:
Printing Partners: http://www.freakyflyerdelivery.com.au/other-services/printing.html
Graphic Design Partners: http://www.freakyflyerdelivery.com.au/other-services/graphic-design.html
Freaky Flyer Delivery Terms and Conditions: http://www.freakyflyerdelivery.com.au/policies/terms-conditions.html
Here at Freaky Flyer Delivery we are a financial member of, and we always abide by the Distribution Standards Board "Code of Practice" as follows:
Distribution Standards Board Code of Practice
Members of the industry and their contact deliverers agree to uphold the spirit of the code in all respects.
Be conscious at all times of the need to respect individual privacy and personal taste of the consumer.
Ensure that any delivery with which they are associated is consistent with a high standard of performance.
Abide by the following guidelines.
1. Do Not place material in receptacles where a sign requesting non delivery is displayed.
(Does not apply to newspapers)
2. Do Not deliver material where there is no receptacle to receive such material or where the receptacle is unsuitable for such material.
3. Do Not leave multiple copies unsecured unless the resident or Authorised Officer takes full responsibility.
4. Do Not deliver material where there is an obvious overflow of other such material, or remove other articles to make room for your delivery.
5. Do Not throw or generally litter or leave items on the ground that have been pushed out by your delivery.
6. Only deliver to receptacles that are designed to take letters or newspapers and ensure that material is secure.
7. Deliverers will:
- Where possible, fully insert all items into the receptacle utilising the newspaper slot, where available, or otherwise the letter slot.
- Pickup and replace any items that may be pushed out while other material is being placed in the receptacle.
- Ensure that delivered items are secure and unlikely to fall out of the receptacle. Particularly on windy days.
8. Companies will:
- Immediately react to queries or complaints.
- Cleanup any litter caused by incorrect delivery practices.
- Cooperate fully with local authorities.
- Provide details of deliverers responsible for littering offenses to relevant authorities.
- Each year supply all deliverers with a copy of the Code of Practice and supply copies to new deliverers before they start.
- Provide ongoing training in ‘industry-best’ work practices.
- Enforce the Code of Practice to the best of their abilities in the interest of customers, community and the industry.
- Ensure items for delivery are not of an “adults-only” nature as letterboxes are easily accessible to children.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE DISTRIBUTION STANDARDS BOARD CAN BE ACCESSED FROM THIS LINK:
BENEFITS OF USING FREAKY FLYER DELIVERY:
- Cheaper than Australia Post and other reputable distributors
- Greater flexibility than Australia Post and other reputable distributors
- Reliable, trustworthy, guaranteed delivery to every mailbox without 'No Junk Mail'
- Drop off at Madeley address or Pick-Up can be arranged for an additional fee. (FREE Pick-Up for larger quantities)
- FREE storage for larger quantities
- Text notification will be sent on completion of delivery to enable monitoring of performance and client response
- Tax Invoice with current ABN issued on completion
- Payment by direct bank deposit or PayPal.